Friday, August 12, 2005

Scammer

I ordered the new Harry Potter on audio cassette over a month ago from Amazon. Unfortunately I managed to get some scam artist Amazon seller who took the money from a slew of people and ran. We all had to wait until now (about a month after our orders and our taken money) to file our official claim with Amazon. This blows. This is the second time I've had a bad seller experience but at least the first time the seller was a real person who contacted me to say "Oh Crap! I don't have that book after all!" This person has a 90% negative rating and is still allowed to be on the site and sell (not for long - I'm sure - but still!).

So anyway - don't buy from "c_haufe2000".

Now I have to wait for the official "investigation" before I'll get my refund and be able to buy the book from someone else.

No comments: