Sunday, August 07, 2005

Recap

So to recap my last week - there were LOTS of coincidences which led to a meeting with a woman to discuss writing the "book" (or "libretto") for a musical destined for Broadway. I have now officially submitted my spec assignment and the next time you hear from me I may be destined for the Tony's. (Or headed back to Craigslist for more job opps.)

(I just can't wait to spend my millions on luxuries like auto insurance and health coverage.)

FYI - If you were taking Bextra for your painful menstrual cycles... now there are bextra lawsuits against the drugmakers. (I'd never heard of it prior but noticed it because of my whole college Phen-Fen lawsuit drama... which really wasn't very dramatic. I mean... I got a free video tape of my heart valves! And some money... which I gave to my mother since she paid for my small appetite.)

No comments: