Sunday, July 31, 2005

Starring the Fantabulous Erin

Got a call from friend Andy S. today... asking me to come be in her movie as a background extra and to please bring my dad. So I did and we drove on over the the trailer park in Santa Monica where we "acted" as white trash riff-raff in a one-minute episode of a 15 episode series that Andy S. plans to distribute to cell phone companies.

So I may soon be downloadable to a multimedia phone near you.

There was also an incident during filming involving an irate and inebriated woman who was blasting her car stereo while shouting to the neighbor (that asked her to turn it down), "Bitch, you need to get laid!" She later left and then came two more times blasting some Tom Jones and then some oldies while singing at the top of her lungs.

The disturbing part is that any and all heated altercations immediately cause Erin's adrenaline to pump. This then puts Erin in "fight" mode and I find myself approaching the inebriated irate stereo blaster wondering what the hell I'm going to do. The only thing that keeps me out of trouble is knowing that I'm not gonna win if fists fly.

No comments: