Sunday, July 31, 2005

Synchronicity

Since my days at WickedCoolStuff.... the synchronicity in daily life has been tougher to find.

Tonight, however, it was found!

Last Sunday I saw WICKED (fabulous fabulous fabulous!!!) (did I mention fabulous?)!

Tonight I went to a "Reprise!" show at the Ford ampitheater where they sang 3 songs from WICKED. (This isn't the synchronicity quite yet.)

Yesterday I was thinking about a male acquaintance, Josh P. On the table when I got home was a letter to my dad, handwritten, with the return address of Josh P. I thought "Now that's weird! I wonder if this is the same Josh P. Why would Josh P. be writing to my dad??" So I opened the letter which included a business card with a picture of my Josh P. on it. Turns out he is a realtor and he'd been around the area and had talked to my dad about potentially listing the house. The letter was a follow-up note. Now I'm gonna have to e-mail Josh P. and tell him about this.

After this phenomenon, I turned on the television and BRAM STOKER'S DRACULA was playing on one channel and ALIEN RESURRECTION on another. Two Winona movies on at the same time. I watched the end of AR and then I flipped to a channel where MY SO CALLED LIFE was starting (aahhh... the good old days of Angela and Jordan Catalano!) I noticed, as the credits ran by, the name Winnie Holzman. Now, wait a minute... didn't she write the book for WICKED (the musical)?

So... Winnie and Winona.... Winnie and Winona.... I'm thinking this means I'm going to "win" something. I have no idea how Josh P. plays into this. Maybe I'll win a house.

No comments: