Friday, May 06, 2005

Pleather's e-mail

So last week I did e-mail Pleather Star my Snake story and included info on an online writing course and 'would she be interested in looking at/doing the exercises with me?' To which she never responded.

Last Wednesday she came to class and thanked me for the e-mail and then said, "Did I respond to it?"

Now I knew she hadn't but played nice and innocent and said, "I don't think so but if you did I just haven't gotten it yet."

Then she said, "Oh yeah I did."

And then I said, "Oh well it must have been sorted into my Spam folder."

Which it hadn't... because she'd never responded.

So screw my new "friend." My new writing buddy is a seventy year old lesbian lady named Cassandra. SHE joined the online writers group with me!

Though this Wednesday Pleather made nice again and asked me if she could e-mail me her finished 2500 word story because she hadn't yet turned a full finished version in and she really really respects my opinion and advice. And I said yes. So now I guess I'm her bitch.

No comments: