Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Cuz they're Cuzins!

I have a little cousin that is obsessed with me.

I've only met the girl once... when she was probably 12 or 13... and now she just luuuuuvvvvs me. (She's 15 now.) And the thing is .... she can't just be like a normal cousin that thinks I'm cool... no... actually she has some sort of autism or something that makes her especially clingy to people.

In a couple of weekends I will attend a family reunion in Buena Park. Now it's called "reunion" but 90% of the people I've never met. This is my mom's side of the family.

So Nic, the little cousin, has now sent me a few e-mails. I just got two, from two separate e-mail addresses. They read something like, "Erin this is your cousin. Are you going to the reunion? Please sit next to me." The other said, "Sit next to your cousin Nic at the reunion." The third one I got was actually the first, which she had sent a couple of months ago to my mom, which my mom had forwarded to me with a note "Do you know this person?" ... and I hadn't recognized the name at the time. That first e-mail read "Erin L. I miss you!"

ONCE.... I met her ONCE.

Again with the irony.... here I am... INTP personality.... don't like a lot of social interaction. And I'll be spending my reunion with the too clingy, too social, too chatty Nic.

And yes - I'm going to hell.

No comments: