Thursday, December 15, 2005

What came first?

(Warning: If you haven't read the blog entry about the rooster - this blog may not make sense. Go back and read the entry entitled "R.I.P. Rooster" first.)

So I'm walking Mortimer the chihuahua when what do I spy behind the fence at the park edge but a GOD DAMNED CHICKEN!!

I think to myself, "FUCKING CHICKEN!!" (And in my head I pointed at it.)

I said aloud (to Mortimer), "Oh God!"

So then these thoughts ran through my head in no particular order:

-Was that the rooster's wife?
- Was that chicken here the whole time the rooster was?
- Who the fuck keeps dropping off poultry??!
- God damned Ghetto poultry keepers!
- Do I save the chicken? Is this like my second chance?
- That chicken better stay on the other side of the fence!
- Does the chicken know that the rooster is dead?
- Is she looking for the rooster?
- God damned chicken!!

And then I had an epiphany. (Adrea was witness to the epiphany as I was on the phone with her at the time.)

Down the block is an egg farm!

I'm in the movie Chicken Run!!

No comments: