Thursday, June 09, 2005

Cousin Update

Since Sunday my autistic second cousin has sent me several e-mails (I know she's a "second" cousin because of a "how to figure out what kind of relative you are" chart that they passed out). She's averaging about 3-4 e-mails a day which all generally say the same thing. Sometimes she just types the same thing over again (and its not cut and pasted because there are slight differences). Sometimes she recaps Sunday (i.e. "Remember when I sat next to you and when you helped me get my dinner?") Sometimes she just asks for my phone number (which I don't know how to avoid giving her since she's asking for it 3 times a day). Sometimes she e-mails the message to my mother or from her father's e-mail. I've even had e-mails come that she's sent to my great-aunt about me, who then forwarded it to my mother, who then forwarded it to me.

I have a stalker cousin.

Here's an example of an e-mail:

"Can you send me your phone number so I call you
sometime soon and here is mine if you want it I know
you want it xxx-xxx-xxxx call me sometime soon
and I will call you sometime soon okay you are so
my best friend right now seriously Erin you rock
my world and I love you so much and you love me too
I was very glad I got to sit with you at your table and I
didn't have to sit next to my annoying brother "

1 comment:

Taysha said...

mean erin, just be friends with your cousin. its good karma!!!