Friday, March 25, 2005

Payphone to 1-800-Cleo

So as T mentioned in her blog - we went to a psychic last Sunday. Carol (the psychic) told me, amongst other things, that I had a very long life-line and would likely live into my late 80's or 90's. This was BAD NEWS to me!! I'm supposed to die young!! This is my past-life pattern (determined by my several past-life regressions that I mostly did in high school with the assistance of a hypnotist on audio cassette) . (Strangely my mother brought this up the other day. After the psychic I took Marci over to meet Queen B. for the first time and I found them discussing it when I came back from the bathroom. Queen Barb is convinced that she bought the tapes for me. I was confused because I didn't even know she knew about the tapes! Hmmm... I suppose now I have to find them and lend them to her.)

ANYWAY... being the cynical-the-glass-is-not-only-half-empty-but-it-will-NEVER-be-full-again chick that I sometimes am... I've been thinking "Great! I'll live into 90 but I'll be crazy or homeless or in jail or stuck in a hospital with the nation battling over whether I can live or die!"

Poor Terri Schiavo! Can you belive the right-wingers or gonna vote MORE right-wing than Bush next time because of this... horrible news for us.

Yesterday I was getting my Smog Check at the new auto shop next to the mall and I got to browse in the Borders while I waited. I saw this book: http://www.sorryeverybody.com/
It was pretty funny...errr... or at least an interesting idea.

No comments: