Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Lessons Learned...

In life we meet people that enhance our lives. Some people are those that are only there to teach us a life lesson. Some are people who are only there so that we can teach them a life lesson.

Marci (roomie) has just taught me her lesson...

"Always buy underwear and bras in matching sets and then
do your best to match them to your outer attire."


Poor Marci's eyes nearly bugged out of her head when Miriam and I informed her that I often don't even match my patterned socks.

1 comment:

Taysha said...

Way to go Marci!! I have been doing the whole matching thing for awhile, though there are days where I don't match and it irls me but my co-worker gave me an even better suggestion... always buy 2-3 pairs of underwear per bra, since bras can get at least 2 wearings if need be. So far its working great for me :)