Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Dormin'

So per my "the world needs to be a big dorm" policy... I have invited a new roommate into my home. She moves in this weekend and we shall see how this works out. This means I have to share *MY* space! (And we all know how Erin's only child cave-space is meant to enclose only her.)

Yikes..........

Marci is the new roomie.. some of y'all met her at the Willy Wonka b-day party (if you know who I am and attended my Willy Wonka b-day party). She and her husband are testing the "separation" waters so she's gonna hole up with the MEBLs. (Miriam, by the by, thought it was rediculous that I even had to ask her if it was OK. Really I had to have a long heart to heart with myself about this "sharing." I never learned that concept in kindergarten as I was often off playing by myself.)

Unfortunately Marci knows the location of this blog. I don't know if she's ever been here but just in case... I can't bitch about her if she starts to bug me. I'M JUST KIDDING MARCI!! ;)

1 comment:

Taysha said...

Marci? Marci... cute short gal at the diner or did she just show for the movie.

Erin sharing space?! Watch out Marci, a few key points to remember:

- when she was my roomie I got locked out a few times but banging on the door alwasy worked
- be sure to pee BEFORE Erin gets into the bathroom in the morning
- Erin gargles/spits 13 times each morning
- if all else fails just make a sad face and go to tell Miriam