Friday, September 10, 2004

What the Bleep Do We Know!? - The Movie

What the Bleep Do We Know!? - The Movie

So after seeing this last night I'm feeling in a rather "AH HAH! I WAS RIGHT" kind of mood. (Thank "God" I had ten bucks in my wallet cuz the accounts got closed yesterday.)

Admittedly, the movie got a bit high school video boring in the beginning-middle but the points I liked were Wow! (And the dancing peptides were hilarious.)

Some things I got out of it:

1) I'm clearly addicted to the "obsession emotion" peptide.
2) Heaven is smaller than a mustard seed!!!! I GET IT!!! That's cool!
3) I'm getting a sharpie and writing some words on some water bottles!!
4) Miriam and I are a tad juvenile as we giggled at the some of the documentary segments (like the man who wouldn't open his teeth and said "past" with a nasal sound).
5) I wish I was smart enough to learn Quantum Physics. In fact... I AM THE POSSIBILITY OF QUANTUM PHYSICS UNDERSTOOD.
6) Again...I'm juvenile. Marlee Matlin saying "She'sh shush an ashhoe!" made me laugh.
7) Where the hell are those particles going??? (Erin in a parallel universe: "Why the hell do those particles keep appearing?")
8) I've created myself in such a way that people do tell me that I remind them of Winona Ryder when I look NOTHING LIKE HER! This must be some sort of physical reality altering so that people can see it. (This happened after the movie.)


I created my day today..... I created that my boss's would bring in donuts. And they came in without donuts... and then one of them left and came back with a platter of coffee cake and donuts and we all sang Happy Birthday to Mario .... but it wasn't Mario's birthday at all. Larry had gotten the date wrong. I'm very clear that time is happening ALL AT ONCE and the "past" aligned so that Larry misunderstood Mario in such a way that allowed donuts to manifest for me. ("Creating the day" is from the movie but this whole time all at once thing was actually something my cousin said to me once.)

Just think of the possibilites........

No comments: