Tuesday, September 14, 2004

My Gift

The Strangers In Paradise Website: SIPStore

Sure enough - I got a gift! My mom IMed me this evening to say that my Dad was asking if I wanted my gift subscription to PC Photo renewed. I said no but I would appreciate a renewal of my SiP subscription instead. I was advised to bring the mailing info over!

--------

Remember in school when you used to try to outdo your friends by telling them how little sleep you got. (I.E. Girl 1: "Man - I studied until 1 in the morning!", Girl 2: "Oh yeah well I studied until 2 and then my stupid baby brother woke us all up puking at 3 and we had to stay up all night to make sure he didn't die.", Girl 3: "Yeah well at least you got an hour! I got no sleep AND I didn't get to study!") (Girl 3 was the winner.)

Taysha and I got in a similar one minute battle this evening over who was poorer than who. I had to cut the game short but I still think I'm the winner.

No comments: