Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Repo! The Genetic Opera

I saw Repo! The Genetic Opera last week. I still can't decide whether or not I liked it. I *think* I did. But some of the lyrics were just sooo horrible. But then... were they so horrible that they reverted to good? Like how pugs and bulldogs are cute because they're so ugly? Someone I know once described Clea Duvall as "that ugly kind of cute." Repo is the same. It's not GENIUS like Clue. But it's not so bad it's good like Rocky Horror or Shock Treatment. Hmm... I still can't decide. Meanwhilessss.... there are 22 songs on the soundtrack so that makes the $9.99 iTunes price a deal. But then there are only a couple I like... but then maybe the others will grow on me. Like any time Paris Hilton sings... that might be catchy.

But here's the best part of the whole movie - Sarah Brightman as "Blind Mag" ... she's just the coolest character! And she's Sarah Brightman... so .. she innately rules.


CHASE THE MORNING

No comments: