Tuesday, February 01, 2005

No but seriously...

Its sick...

I watched Tipping The Velvet last Monday.. episode 1 (its a three hour BBC miniseries). Tuesday I watched 2 & 3. Wednesday I watched my favorite bits again. Thursday I watched the whole 3 hours again. Friday I wasn't home so I spent work looking at Tipping the Velvet pictures (Rachael Stirling...etc.). Saturday I was volunteering at Landmark all day and doodling Tipping the Velvet-based doodles in spare moments. Saturday night I watched half of Ep. 1 again. Sunday morning I watched the full 3 hours again. Then I realized I could make it different by watching it with the subtitles on so I watched all the little english bits that I couldn't understand because of the heavy accent.

I spent yesterday in withdrawal TRYING very hard not to watch it but I wanted to VERY BAD.

I'm renting Triumph of Love via Blockbuster online... it should arrive tomorrow. Why? Because Rachael Stirling is in it dressing like a man again!

No comments: