Sunday, January 18, 2009

Glamm Fire

So when I eventually have my fabulous bi-coastal life I think I'll trick out my living room in one or both (or all) of my homes (or maybe just my home theater rooms) with a fancy fireplace by Glamm Fire. OMG look at these things!!

GlammFire.com










ArtFireUSA.com seems to be the U.S. distributor of these products.

They carry other brands as well.

Like this steampunk-ish gem from Godin:



And apparently Pazuzu lives in this house:



You can also order a pizza oven from that site if the mood strikes.

1 comment:

Benjamin Hall said...

HAHA. Pazuzu.. is that a burning cross?!

Mar and I will hopefully be buying new home next month, maybe we can bring back the 60's fire pit. That would be pretty cool. I'm sure the baby would love it.

Neat stuff!