Monday, October 18, 2004

Brushes with celebrity

Saturday night I almost met a celebrity. We were almost introduced. We were in close proximity and I was INVITED to the event personally by the woman who was friends with this "wild and crazy" celebrity. She walked him around introducing him to people...yet my group of chatting people missed out on the intros. Probably cuz we were all chatting about whether we'd get an intro. But still... I'm friends with a chick who is adored by a celebrity! And that's pretty neat. The next day she invited me to an "incense burning" with an "incense-burner to the stars"... which I ended up backing out of because it seemed weird. (I think she thought it was weird too but it was her new boyfriend's friend's thing...) She invited the celebrity too... I don't know if he went.

No comments: